Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our Business Partner (manufacturing company with headquarters in Germany) we are recruiting for the position of:
Accountant (production) – Strzelce Opolskie
The Account participates to the complex accounting process within the manufacturing company with headquarters in Germany.
- Verification of the correct course of the cost acceptance process in accordance with internal procedures
- Supporting the correctness of tax settlements and preparation of tax (VAT, CIT) and statistical (GUS, NBP) declarations
- Supporting to keep records of fixed assets and ‚WNiP’
- Supporting to prepare of financial statements according to specific standards (in accordance with ‚UoR’ and group standards)
- Supporting to prepare of statements and reports for the management board, banks and external institutions
- Contact and cooperation with external institutions (US, ZUS, GUS, NBP)
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Education: finance, accounting
Experience: 3+ years as Accountant (preferably manufacturing environment)
Accounting principles and best practices across multiple areas of accounting
Practical knowledge of the Accounting Act and VAT and CIT regulations
- Administrative and clerical procedures, managing files and records, and other office procedures
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (nice to have)
- Systems navigation and use in entering, tracking, and researching accounting information
- Working knowledge of computer use and systems navigation
- MS Excel advanced knowledge + good knowledge of other MS Office tools
- Ability to multitask, perform and succeed under pressure
- Ability to easily communicate in Polish and English or German
- Want to develop professional skills and knowledge in accounting
- Prefer long-term employment
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Competitive employment conditions, good salary with non-financial benefits
- Interesting job and challenging tasks.
- Big amount of trust and independence
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English or Polish or German at:
Subject: : Accountant (production) – Strzelce Opolskie
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform:
The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.