Analog Design Methodology Engineer
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our Business Partner (an international semiconductor company) we are recruiting for the position of:
Analog Design Methodology Engineer – Germany, Munich
- Works, in cooperation with company Business Lines, on state-of-the-art analog/mixed-signal design methodologies and integration of those into the analog/mixed-signal design flow
- Drive/Support automation of the design environment and flow to improve efficiency and productivity
- Support the adoption of newly developed/introduced methodologies
- Documentation and distribution of developed methodologies, best practices and corresponding design flows
- Execute and support the evaluation of new tools and flows in this domain
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
- 10-12yrs exp of which a minimum of 5yrs is specific to methodology
- High-level of experience in analog/mixed-signal design and methodology development
- Experience with analog/mixed-signal design tools. Cadence know-how is essential
- Experience with automation/programming on even complex problems in the analog/mixed-signal domain. Cadence SKILL language highly recommended
- Very good verbal and communication skills
- English language/communication skills required
- Structured way of working, self organized and working well against deadlines
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Competitive employment conditions
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: : Analog Design Methodology Engineer – Germany, Munich
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform:
The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.