APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST
SaaS (digital marketing)
Remotely 80-100% (Wroclaw, Poland)
B2B contract based on self-employment
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international company – advanced digital marketing tools and strategies) we are recruiting for the position of:
APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST (SaaS – digital marketing) – Wroclaw, Remotely 80-100%
This role supports Enterprise clients along with the services and platforms that the company offers them. You will represent the face of the business troubleshooting technical issues, owning service requests, and supporting our engineering and customer teams to delight clients. This role will expose you to the inner workings of a SaaS business, so an interest or passion for SaaS would help you towards success in this role.
In addition, the role will be responsible for the creation and updating of internal documentation and support processes. This role represents the face of the Customer Support team, collaborates with engineering teams and support customer teams with technical knowledge and service delivery activities.
- Customer Support:
- Conduct 1st ,2nd level triage of technical customer tickets, and work with engineering teams to get the issues analysed and resolved.
- Engage with the customer on Service Requests, taking ownership of documenting and resolving these.
- Take on the role of incident manager during major production incidents, acting as the bridge between the Engineering team (working on the issue) and the customer.
- Support the rest of the Global Customer Support team by handing off issues as necessary – and taking responsibility for managing issues where time zones make it most appropriate to do so.
- Highlight opportunities to reduce recurring tasks and recurring tickets; contribute to an overall reduction in support tickets.
- Be available, after the completion of training, to be on-call approx. every fourth weekend to respond to occasional phone-based escalations of major incidents (should these be raised by our customers).
- Work collaboratively with team members and teams to achieve goals.
- Works as part of a team and build rapport with the team.
- Process Development:
- Identify opportunities to develop and improve team processes
- Work with the other customer support and technical consultants to suggest, define, develop and deliver improved processes
- Knowledge Management:
- Attention to detail and the ability to create and maintain high-quality documentation.
- Extracting knowledge during interactions with Systems and team members to compile knowledge base articles, to improve team awareness and troubleshooting abilities.
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in support of Software Products or Application support.
- Ideally experienced with working with SaaS products.
- Demonstratable technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- PowerShell or SQL scripting experience is desirable.
- Have a familiarity with Cloud technologies and concepts.
- Excellent written & verbal communication with an appreciation for outstanding customer service.
- You are organised, self-managing and enjoy working with the development & customer teams.
- You are resourceful and adapt quickly to changes in business requirements and process.
- Great verbal and written communication (in English)
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Salary: up to approx. 120 PLN + VAT per hour
- 80-100% remote work
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Office located in the city center (Old Town)
- Many interesting employer’s initiative
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST (SaaS – digital marketing) – Wroclaw, Remotely 80-100%
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.