Business Manager / CTO
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our Business Partner (a software house newly established by American investor) we are recruiting for the position of:
Business Manager & CTO (software house) – Poland, Wroclaw
This is an opportunity to launch a new business (software house), to build and lead a new team, and to create a culture of excellence, community, and passion. The Business Manager & Chief Technology Officer (BM&CTO) will be an outstanding engineer, leader, and business operator.
The BM&CTO will work with a proven team of entrepreneurs to launch and quickly scale an outsource custom software development operation with a diverse client base of American corporations and an emphasis on high quality, professional output. The Founder hopes to scale this operation to 40 engineers within 2 years.
The BM&CTO’s most important responsibilities are establishing the culture of the company, establishing the standard of excellence, and ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and within scope.
The BM&CTO must be an exceptional engineer who is passionate about innovations in software development, who participates in the broader community of software engineers, and who thinks about the problems the community is trying to solve. The BM&CTO must also be an exceptional entrepreneur who can build a company where engineers want to stay and grow.
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Education: Intormatics, Software Engineering
- Skills and experience necessary to execute all tasks for this managerial role
- Ability to easily communicate in English
Optional (nice to have) requirements:
- Similar professional experience in building similar startup company
- The right to work in the EU
- Can to figure out what needs to happen to make people the most invested / inspired
- Has a theory of how to manage people, how to motivate them and help them grow
- Is competent at building community, fun, and team atmosphere
- Is an exceptional engineering mind who follows new languages and new solutions to well-known problems in software development
- Is a do-er, doing things because they have to
- Hasn’t changed jobs much
- Is professional
- Is serious about getting work done and don’t waste time, come to work with a plan and enlist people in it
- Sets a standard and meets it (on time, within scope, on budget), and creates a framework for how to work, and what happens within it
- Is patient and evenkeeled, and listen what someone will say
- Values other opinions
- Recognizes own weaknesses
- Has entrepreneurial drive–leadership
- Doesn’t have to be driven by money but has to be interested in business and success in business, not just success as an engineer and CTO
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Competitive employment conditions
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: : Business Manager & CTO (software house) – Poland, Wroclaw
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform:
The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.