Customer Service Specialist
in German, e-commerce platform
Remotely 100% or Wroclaw, Poland
Long-term, stable employment, flexible work hours
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international e-commerce company) we are recruiting for the position of:
Customer Service Specialist (in German) – Remotely 100% or Wroclaw, PL
The team consists of people who love to act with passion, work with commitment, think outside the box and look for new challenges. Do you think that you are ambitious and reliable person? Do you establish contacts quickly? Are you positive and open-minded? We are probably waiting for you!
- You are responsible for professionally receiving and processing requests from our German customers via email and phone
- You also work together with colleagues from other teams in the areas of payment, claims, logistics and accounting to find the best possible solution for our customers
- You are the contact person for our customers regarding pre-sales and post-sales issues (including payment processing, order processing and cancellations/returns)
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Very good knowledge of German, spoken and written, grammatically correct (minimum B2+/C1)
- Knowledge of other languages, especially English and Polish would be an advantage
- Ability to work in German-speaking customer service (in the e-commerce sector), professional experience in this field would be an advantage
- Willingness and passion to work with customers regardless of communication method
- Goal- and customer-oriented, high commitment and often creative approach (Customer inquiries are always treated with the highest attention and in an individual way)
- Positive attitude to the world and people
- Self-motivated to resolve inquiries from beginning to end
- Team approach – we play to one goal
- Openness to work within the agreed working hours, within the 8:00 – 21:00 window, and also to work on weekends (flexible work schedules that meet your preferences)
- Availability in Wroclaw office for onboarding and initial training in the office during the first 1-2 weeks of cooperation and then in the future for participating in team building meetings and company events (few times in a year)
Education and Certification:
- University degree in not required, your skills are the most important
- Full-time & long-term contract
- 100% remote work, but you can work at Wroclaw office (city center)
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Private healthcare
- Language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Many interesting employer’s initiatives
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in German or Polish or English at:
Subject: Customer Service Specialist (in German) – Remotely 100% or Wroclaw, PL
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.