Customer Service Team Leader
Wrocław, German market
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international e-commerce company) we are recruiting for the position of:
Customer Service Team Leader (German) – Wrocław
We are looking for talented Customer Service Team Leader (German) who will take responsibility for providing customer service in German language via phone, email.
- Provide customer service in German via phone, email, and chat
- Achieve quality and efficiency targets for customer service
- Building a motivated team
- Managing a contact center team of a dozen people (phones, e-mail, chat)
- Managing the customer service process
- Cooperation with other departments in order to improve the quality of customer service
- Achievement of assumed customer service objectives
- Achievement of team effectiveness targets
- Evaluation of team work, evaluation meetings, development of team members’ skills
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge, experience, skills:
- Min. 2 years of experience on similar role as Team Leader (contact center / customer service)
- Very good knowledge of German (C1) + Polish or English
- Advanced skills in organising the work of a team
- A talent for building a good atmosphere and positive team relations
- Managing a team working remotely
- Team building (recruitment, employee development)
- Openness to new professional challenges
- Qualities of a leader: ambition, independence and conscientiousness, stress resistance
Education and Certification:
- University degree in the field related to the role.
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Competitive employment conditions
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Private healthcare
- Language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Office located in the city center (Old Town)
- Possibility to work from office or remotely from home
- Many interesting employer’s initiatives
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in Polish or English or German at:
Subject: Customer Service Team Leader (German) – Wrocław
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.
Alpharec – excellent recruitment agency Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Cracow Poznan, Lodz), recruitment, executive search, HR consulting