Kubernetes, Terraform, Linux
Consulting company, big project, global client
Remotely 100% or Wroclaw, Poland
Full-time, long-term, B2B contract or full employment
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (a software company developing cloud solutions for global players) we are recruiting for the position of:
DEVOPS ENGINEER – Remotely 100% or Wroclaw, Poland
We are looking for experienced DEVOPS ENGINEER skilled with Linux and some knowledge of Kubernetes and Terraform. The ideal candidate is someone who actively looks for optimal solutions and has knowledge to recommend efficient technologies. Experience with Azure would be a plus.
- Maintenance of the virtual machine infrastructure using Ansible and Gitlab
- Supporting development teams in the creation of CI/CD solutions using Gitlab
- Participation in the migration of applications from IaaS-based infrastructure (virtual machines in the cloud) to Kubernetes-based infrastructure
- Development of Infrastructure as Code solutions based on Terraform
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Commercial experience on a similar role, preferably using: Linux, Kubernetes, Terraform, Azure or AWS
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Basic or higher knowledge of Kubernetes
- Basic or higher knowledge of Terraform
- Great verbal and written communication (in English)
Nice to have:
- Any experience with Azure cloud solutions
Education and Certification:
- University degree in the field of computer science
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Salary: approx. PLN 180k – 360k + VAT per year (B2B contract). Final salary depends on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role.
- Full employment is possible too.
- 100% remote work. Openness to meet the team in Wroclaw would be welcomed.
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Possibilities of taking subsidised training courses according to the development path agreed with the employee – e.g. certificates in the Azure or AWS learning path, the possibility of taking training courses and exams within the Linux Foundation (the employer is a member, the company emphasises open source solutions)
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in Polish or English at:
Subject: DEVOPS ENGINEER – Remotely 100% or Wroclaw, Poland
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.
Alpharec – excellent recruitment agency Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Cracow Poznan, Lodz), recruitment, executive search, HR consulting