DIRECTOR of Internal IT & Security
IT, SaaS, global market. Full-time, long-term, B2B or full employment in Poland.
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international software company developing own SaaS products available globally, fast growing, 250+ employees) we are recruiting for the position of:
Director of Internal IT and Security – Remotely 100%
The future position holder will oversee and manage all initiatives of Company’s internal IT and software systems, as well as overall security of Company’s product and system landscape for the Company’s Group, globally. This includes security and organizational standards and processes as well as maintaining and developing Company’s internal system framework, related security controls and information and data flow.
The role will need to be resilient and thrive in a fast-changing environment. If you enjoy change and making an impact, this is the role for you. Challenge yourself and join us!
This is a global role and as a leader of the company will be reporting directly to the CFO. On a day-to-day basis you will lead the companies IT & TechOps and Information Security team while being responsible for all Company’s IT vendors, the workflows between the different solutions, the global security policies and their implementation. In addition, being involved in compliance related areas such as GDPR requirement, and maintaining and enhancing the company’s standing for SOC2 and ISO, including related audits. You will also need to work closely with other team members to understand how business activity impacts requirements from a security and systems perspective.
- 70% of complex IT, 30% of cyber security
- Team size 5-8 people
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
- Provide leadership to the enterprise’s information security organization
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- Directly responsible for all IT management, third party software and platforms as well as integrations and security related requirements
- Lead, plan and support the organizations internal IT technology platforms (Office 365 etc.) and ensure a high level of service/support to the business to ensure productivity for a remote workforce
- Be an active stakeholder in new enterprise technology projects and/or integrations
- 5+ years’ of management experience in Information and IT- Security / Risk Management
- Experience in the following areas: IT Systems and integrations, Information Security Governance, Risk & Compliance Background and Cloud Security Governance
- Responsible for Security Operations
- Knowledge of the GRC aspects of information security subject matter including:
- Third-party cloud control assurance design principles and practices
- Information Security best practices
- In-depth knowledge of various with information security best practices. regulations and accreditations (e.g. Data Protection Act, GDPR etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of risk assessment design and delivery
- Knowledge of governance, risk, and compliance systems and how to implement a ISMS framework
- Demonstrated experience dealing with security challenges and issues confronting a large, geographically distributed, departmentally diverse, global, customer-facing organization
- Well versed in dealing with external security requirements from government security and audit resources
- Experience with SOC2 and ISO certification programs, and related ISMS underlying frameworks
- Highly driven, entrepreneurial, and able to think outside the box;
- Very good written and spoken communication in English (the Group’s business language)
Education and Certification:
- University degree in the field of (Business) computer science (or several years of commercial experience)
- Full-time & long-term contract (B2B or full-employment)
- Salary: up to approx. PLN 480k + VAT per year
- 100% remote work (and financial support for home office equipment) or work in an office in one of several EU locations
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere
- Heterogeneous challenges, a variety of projects
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- The Company is committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. They are committed to increasing diversity across their team and ensuring that the Company is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: Director of Internal IT and Security – Remotely 100%
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.