ENGINEERING TEAM LEAD (.NET)
Remotely 100% or Wroclaw, Poland
English, self-employment (B2B)
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (fast growing company operating globally and offering software solution for customer engagement strategies) we are recruiting for the position of:
ENGINEERING TEAM LEAD (.NET) – Remotely 100% or Wroclaw, PL
The Engineering Team Lead will be focused on the people and technical leadership of a team. As an experienced engineer, the role will be responsible for the enabling ideas from the team and facilitating contributions from all members in the team.
The Engineering Team Lead holds the accountabilities of line management for the engineers in their team and are responsible for the growth, performance management and development of individuals. The role will guide the team to ensure the delivery of the company’s engineering principles and values.
The Engineering Team Lead involved in setting the development standards for the team and providing technical advice and decision-making. They propose new technologies, and have a broad understanding of the team’s domain, as well as high-level understanding of the platform.
The Engineering Team Lead help setting direction in some major part of the technology for their domain and have a major role in the team’s decision-making process. They understand the tradeoffs between technical, analytical and product goals, and strive to create solutions that satisfy all these goals.
The Engineering Team Lead will be organising effective collaboration between Engineering team in Poland and Product, Project and Architecture & Security teams (not limited to) in the HQ (on a different continent).
TEAM & ROLE STRUCTURE: Reporting Line: Engineering Manager / Head of Department, Direct Reports: Engineers, Important Relationships: This position has close working relationships with the engineers in their team, their Engineering Manager, and their fellow Engineering Team Leads.
- Coaching & Development:
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the team.
- Responsible for the support and personal development of engineers.
- Ensure our teams continually improve their development practices.
- Software Development:
- Oversee the engineering of software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle
- Review and critique technical specifications and test plans
- Lead the design phase of software projects by actively creating design plans, and assisting the team in planning and creating standards for the project.
- Participate in code reviews to identify opportunities for improved team output, ensuring compliance guidelines are met.
- Ensure adequate unit test coverage to safely and confidently build features. Ensure code includes appropriate comments that captures intent and references specifications
- Engineering Leadership:
- Maintain team activities that support agile development practices.
- Support a positive culture that encourages leadership and fosters an environment of trust.
- Ensure the team owns the operation of their data, systems, and applications.
- Drive resolution of critical issues, root cause analysis-driven actions.
- Communication and Collaboration:
- Ensure the team has clear goals, roadmaps, and priorities that are well informed by and socialized with partners and peers across the organization.
- Align with engineering and product leaders on overall product engineering strategy.
- Keep teams focused on company initiatives and priorities.
- Overcommunicate to keep other groups informed of any risks or challenges.
- Team Delivery:
- Assure team is able to deliver realistic designs that are achievable in time constraints.
- Assure team builds, tests, deploys, and operates services with acceptable quality.
- At least 5 years’ experience in .NET + team leading skills
- Experience with the full software life cycle developing and maintaining large scale software
- Strong software development skills in languages similar / transferable to those used at the company (primarily C#)
- Main tech stack: C#.NET, microservices, .NET Core and GIT + cloud solutions (Azure / AWS) including RESTful APIs and cloud database technologies
- Understanding of common software architecture concerns with practical experience working in
- large complex systems.
- Proven experience leading technical teams by promoting autonomy, pragmatism, and getting
- commitment to reasonable expectations.
- Proven experience in running fully remote teams.
- Experience building teams and individual coaching.
- Strong people skills and emotional intelligence.
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Preferred B2B contract with a self-employed person registered within the European Union
Education and Certification:
- University degree in the field of computer science (or several years of commercial experience)
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Salary: up to approx. PLN 440k + VAT per year
- 100% remote work or office located in Wroclaw city center (Old Town)
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: ENGINEERING TEAM LEAD (.NET) – Remotely 100% or Wroclaw, PL
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.
Alpharec – excellent recruitment agency Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Cracow Poznan, Lodz), recruitment, executive search, HR consulting