Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international company developing own digital technology solutions using AI) we are recruiting for the position of:
We are looking for a Software Developer as part of the Product and Solutions Engineering unit located in US, but working remotely. This is a permanent job based on a B2B contract with a self-employed person.
- Develop and deliver web services supporting APIs and user experiences on various channels (web, mobile etc.), as well as integrations with partners.
- Design and implement distributed systems with high performance, scalability, and availability.
- Own and drive development and delivery of features in the API.
- Work in small, empowered team structure across Design, Product, Domain, and Frontend Engineering to drive scientific computing features from start to finish.
- Actively participate in architecture discussions and development tasks.
- Implement and stay abreast of web services and messaging system industry best practices and tooling.
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- > 2 years of experience with React
- State Management (Redux)
- Restful API integration
- Material UI component design
- Custom development
- CSS style (Bootstrap; Material UI)
- Chart libraries (High charts)
- Data tables / Grid libraries
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Great verbal and written communication (in English)
Nice to have:
- Map libraries
- Mobile development experience (React Native)
Education and Certification:
- University degree in the field of computer science
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Salary: up to approx. 25.000 PLN + VAT per month
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.