SaaS products for global players.
Remotely 100%, self-employment in EU.
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international software company developing own products for global players) we are recruiting for the position of:
FRONTEND DEVELOPMENT – TEAM LEAD – Remotely 100%
You will be leading the frontend engineering team and will be working on the user and administration interfaces that forms the core of the product. You are expected to be able to drive development on the code base proactively and independently. You will be responsible for architecting, engineering and implementing code in a way that the continuous delivery system can take advantage of and scalability is ensured.
- Learn the existing application as it stands today and take ownership of the application
- Lead conversations regarding in depth task requirements with product owners and engineering leads
- Work closely with the product owner to develop user-friendly, visually appealing UX design on new features
- Provide honest feedback about time required to complete tasks and manage to deadlines by operating with efficiency and urgency
- Guide the team to write quality, non-breaking, consistent code that meets and exceeds industry standards
- Provide mentoring and coaching to your team
- Collaborate with various functions, drive engineering initiatives and have an impact at an organisational level
- Lead teams that deliver on multiple projects of increasing dependencies in an ambiguous or high-impact area
- Measure the impact of your team and set clear expectations and goals
- Partner with leadership to influence and drive org design, contribution and prioritisation
- Manage tasks through Jira / Confluence
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Be both highly technical and an effective people manager
- Be a subject matter expert in web technologies. Especially Angular, RxJS, Typescript
- 8+ years of software engineering work experience, including hands-on technical management building holistic web based software solution and interactions between servers and clients
- 5+ years experience coding in one of the following technologies: Angular, React, Vue
- Demonstrated experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management
- BA/BS in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, +4 years work experience)
- Experience working in a highly complex and competitive environment, preferably in a SAAS company
- Very good verbal and written communication in English
Nice to have:
- Open to work as a self-employed person (B2B contract)
Education and Certification:
- University degree in the field of computer science
- Full-time & long-term contract directly with our client (B2B contract)
- Salary depends on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role
- Work on helpful and advanced software solutions with many new technologies
- Work in an organization operating on the global market
- International environment of work
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Private medical health care program
- 100% remote work with possibility to work from the office located in Warsaw, Poland
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: FRONTEND DEVELOPMENT – TEAM LEAD – Remotely 100%
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.
Alpharec – excellent recruitment agency Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Cracow Poznan, Lodz), recruitment, executive search, HR consulting