we will teach you Go / Golang
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our Business Partner (an international e-commerce company) we are recruiting for the position of:
Fullstack Developer – Poland, Wroclaw
Our goal is to find tallented and versatile fullstack developer, who will work in large, international project of a new sales platform. The ideal candidate is someone who actively looks for optimal solutions and is able to solve problems.
- Frontend (Typescript, React.js) – approx. 30% of the time
- Backend (microservices, nodejs, golang, redis, dynamodb) – approx. 60% of the time
- Orchestration: CI, docker, kubernetes
- Co-building a culture of knowledge and experience sharing
- Taking care of the quality of your own code and participation in Code Reviews
- Participation in the full Lean Software Development / Scrumban development process
- Commercial experience as Fullstack Developer (with main focus on Backend)
- The will to learn Go (Golang)
- Ability to easily communicate in both: English and Polish
- Experience in HTML and CSS technologies
- Good communication skills especially about technology.
- General knowledge of web technologies, protocols and web standards
- Understanding / knowledge / the will to learn the mentioned technologies, techniques and environment:
- Backend: Go / Golang (you can be teached in case of having an experience in programming backend apps)
- Frontend: ES6 / Typescript
- React, JSS, Jest, puppeteer
- Git, REST API, Webpack
- Docker, kubernetes
- SCRUM, Continuous Delivery
Additionally nice to have:
- The right to work in the EU / Poland
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Competitive employment conditions
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Private healthcare
- Language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Office located in the city center (Old Town)
- Many interesting employer’s initiatives
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English (or in Polish) at:
Subject: : Fullstack Developer – Poland, Wroclaw
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform:
The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.