Fullstack Developer (Web Apps)
Wroclaw, remotely 100%
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international software company developing own SaaS products available globally) we are recruiting for the position of:
Fullstack Developer (Web Apps) – Wrocław, Remotely 100%
We are looking for a tallented Fullstack developer, who will work in large, international project of a new communication platform. The ideal candidate is someone who actively looks for optimal solutions and is able to solve problems.
- Design and develop the features within a platform
- Have impact on architectural decisions, processes and the product itself
- Work in a modern software development team
- Current technology stack: Java 11 & Spring, various flavors of JS (React, Vue.js, node.js etc.), various SQL & NoSQL databases (MySQL/RDS, Mongo/Atlas, Redshift, DynamoDB etc.), AWS (Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, Glue, etc.), Gitlab & Gitlab CI, Kubernetes, code quality tools, code reviews, etc.
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Solid commercial experience with both backend and frontend web development technologies, and expertise in one of these areas (preferably in Spring Framework on the backend and/or in React / node.js / ES6+ on the frontend).
- Good understanding of HTTP, web applications, their performance and security
- Passion for delivering code that is both clean and addresses the users’ needs
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Great verbal and written communication in English (Polish is not required)
Nice to have:
- Expertise in a subset of the technologies being used (mentioned above, the more experience you have with them the better)
- Devops experience to support your team’s deployments processes (ideally with k8s / Docker / Gitlab CI)
Education and Certification:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in a STEM subject
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Salary: up to approx. 22.000 PLN (€ 4.900) gross per month (full employment is preferred, but B2B contract is not excluded). Final salary depends on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role
- 100% remote work
- Employment in a Polish company (but knowledge of Polish is not required)
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Private healthcare
- Language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Office located in Wrocław (Old Town)
- Many interesting employer’s initiatives
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in Polish or English at:
Subject: Fullstack Developer (Web Apps) – Wrocław, Remotely 100%
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.