HEAD of CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & COMMUNICATION
e-commerce platform, international environment
Remotely 100% or Wroclaw
Full-time, long-term, stable employment
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international e-commerce company) we are recruiting for the position of:
HEAD of CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & COMMUNICATION – Remotely or Wroclaw
You are responsible for leading an international Team of 30+ people in the area of Customer Experience and Communication.
Together with your team you are responsible for the strategical and operational development of the look and feel of the platform such as company’s customer communication.
Your daily tasks consist of:
- Design, implement and optimize a new CRM activities including development of new customer groups, journeys and campaigns across channels and devices
- Care for the evolution of the CRM plan ensuring we deliver the best possible communication and experience to our customers that improve our consumers experience and strengthen engagement as well customer monetization and delivering against short term sales targets
- Define KPIs and review (e-commerce) campaigns (on our platform) against agreed goals
- Leverage customer insight to define and implement new opportunities for journeys, segmentation and personalization so that we continue to provide relevant experiences for our base
- Work with the Consumer Insights team to enhance segmentation / consumer groups as well as campaign processes and reporting
- Successfully communicate the vision, plan, deliverables, and benefits of CRM to the business across a wide range of teams
- Full budget responsibility for the CRM budget
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
- You already have gained experience in a Head of or TL position in Customer Experience and Communication or a similar area, ideally in the e-commerce industry
- You are experienced in working with large internal teams in a cross-functional environment
- Very good knowledge of English (C1), German is a plus
- You have very good Excel skills
- Your analytical skills combined with a creative mindset enables you to take into consideration consumer insights/trends and to translate them to costumer communication in different markets
- You are a great communicator and experienced in stakeholder management
- You are a solution orientated person with an entrepreneurial attitude
- You thrive in a fast paced and growing business and you act proactively
Education and Certification:
- University degree in the field related to the role
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Salary depends on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role.
- 100% remote work or visiting an office in Wroclaw (city center)
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: HEAD of CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & COMMUNICATION – Remotely or Wroclaw
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.