HR & Payroll Expert
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international e-commerce company) we are recruiting for the position of:
HR & Payroll Expert (e-commerce) – Wrocław
We are looking for an experienced HR & Payroll Expert who will take responsibility for complex payroll administration in collaboration with external payroll company responsible for salary calculations.
- You are the first point of contact for our employees and managers regarding personnel management and administrative issues,
- You contribute significantly to the professionalization of our department: you pragmatically develop our processes and professionally advise on the expectations and requirements of the departments,
- Keeping personnel and payroll records and personal files of employees, including preparation of contracts, changes in employment conditions, etc.,
- Support of recruiting processes,
- Monitoring of vacations, health and safety training, medical examinations,
- Organization of external and internal trainings, including on-boarding process,
- Entering and updating data on the HR platform and in the working time register system,
- Adminitrating benefits system and PPK program,
- Coordinating cooperation with external payroll office,
- Reporting and analytical support,
- Monitoring of changes in HR regulations and providing cosulting suport to employees and management.
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- 4 years of experience on similar role
- Good knowledge of labour law
- Good knowledge of HR practices
- Excellent organization of own work
- The right personality for this type of role
- Great verbal and written communication (in English & Polish)
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of German would be an advantage
Education and Certification:
- University degree in the field related to the role.
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Competitive employment conditions
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Private healthcare
- Language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Office located in the city center (Old Town)
- Many interesting employer’s initiatives
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in Polish or English at:
Subject: HR & Payroll Expert (e-commerce) – Wrocław
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.
Alpharec – excellent recruitment agency Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Cracow Poznan, Lodz), recruitment, executive search, HR consulting