KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER for CEE
Own products for global players.
Remotely 100%, self-employment in EU.
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international software company developing own products for global players) we are recruiting for the position of:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER for CEE – Remotely 100%
Are you an enthusiastic, self motivated sales person who possesses a positive attitude and has a passion for building customer relationships and closing business opportunities? Are you passionate about Technologies and Digital transformation? If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! This is a chance to be part of a startup that is disrupting real estate industry.
As KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER for the CEE region you’re responsible for all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close and account care. This is a quota carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team and a great opportunity to develop existing relationships with a variety of different customers.
- Define and execute account sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities with the assigned geographic territory of your named accounts
- Develop and manage sales pipeline – prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general and general support to prospective customers
- Collaborate with the marketing team to build the brand and generate a strong pipeline of business
- Represent the company as a leader at trade shows, conferences, and industry events
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship within customer accounts
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- You have proven experience in tech sales, preferably in SaaS
- Proven track record of closed new business deals (from inception to close)
- 5+ years in an outbound prospecting role, calling into large, enterprise organisations
- You are results driven and hunger to hunt new customers and new opportunities. As well as maintaining and expanding key stakeholder relationships within existing accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to take a lead role and evolve as the company grows
- Experience with new-market creation and category dominance
- Familiar with using CRM (we use Hubspot)
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills with the ability to successfully interact and influence across functions at all levels of an organization and with customers.
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced scaleup environment
- Excellent / Native Polish verbal and written skills, excellent English verbal & written skills and a big bonus would be German speaking also.
Nice to have:
- Open to working as a self-employed person (B2B contract)
Education and Certification:
- University degree in the field related to the role.
- Full-time & long-term contract directly with our client (B2B is is preferred)
- Salary depends on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Private medical health care program
- A MacBook and whatever equipment you consider necessary for work
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER for CEE – Remotely 100%
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.