SaaS products for global players.
Remotely 100%, self-employment in EU.
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international software company developing own products for global players) we are recruiting for the position of:
MARKETING MANAGER – Remotely 100%
The Marketing Manager leads the marketing discipline on behalf of the company, responsible for leading the Product Marketing function end to end. You will be tasked with thinking strategically to lead playbook design and development and guiding the commercialization of the business, while also executing creative brand and product marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness and lead generation.
You are a strategic partner to the Management, Customer Success and Product teams. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover new ways of doing things, and work collaboratively with stakeholders.
You thrive in ambiguity, demonstrate problem-solving leadership, and can clearly articulate and justify your recommendations for P&L and budget, product and campaign strategy, and personnel decisions. You are passionate about crafting compelling campaigns, being the voice of the product, and using data to drive decision-making. You have a strong track record of compelling work for B2B SaaS and/or Tech companies, a strong aesthetic appreciation and creative mind, and understanding of our category, and a modest, go-getter attitude to thrive in a fast-evolving organization and industry.
- Build, grow and lead the Product Marketing function end to end
- Lead all product and feature GTM launches to market and cross-functionally
- Be the voice of the product(s); build product pillars and brand differentiation
- Be the go-to organizational resource for understanding the competitive landscape and category dynamics
- Craft positioning, shape brand and product messaging, and own all collateral to clients, prospects and end-users.
- Own our category’s competitive intelligence and industry insights, documenting shared knowledge in internal knowledge bases.
- Enable and empower Business Development and Customer Experience team members with compelling content, including case studies, pitch decks, narrative briefs, webinars, and other compelling digital assets.
- Source and implement best practices, including lead generation, pipeline reporting and dashboards, and establishing marketing KPIs.
- Consistently analyze competitors, industry and source best practices.
- Define and create segments and clients personas
- Work with senior management team members in crafting annual and long-term strategic plans, creative campaigns and brand partnership agreements.
- Work with senior management team members to shape annual and quarterly OKRs and strategic milestones and targets.
- Be in the service of Customer Experience to create impactful client reports, dashboards and case studies
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- 5-7+ years Marketing, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Director or Senior Manager role or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions. An ability to translate vague problems into crisp structure, organizing a path forward and driving an initiative over the goal-line.
- Track record of managing and shipping impactful product and project initiatives in a digital product organization and/or matrixed organization.
- Background in establishing the systems, processes, playbooks, budget and metrics required to scale a commercial SaaS business.
- Proven ability to work within an ambiguous, fast-paced, hyper-growth organization.
- Experience working with product, engineering and custom success teams.
- A curious minded team player, who seeks out innovative approach to market a product and experience.
- Experience managing multiple projects with tight timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- You move seamlessly between strategy and execution.
- Very good verbal and written communication in English
Nice to have:
- Open to working as a self-employed person (B2B contract)
Education and Certification:
- BA/BS degree
- Full-time & long-term contract directly with our client (B2B contract)
- Salary depends on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Private medical health care program
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: MARKETING MANAGER – Remotely 100%
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.
Alpharec – excellent recruitment agency Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Cracow Poznan, Lodz), recruitment, executive search, HR consulting