Process Automation Engineer
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our Business Partner (an international provider of highly advanced engineering solutions for industries as Oil, Gas and Chemicals) we are recruiting for the position of:
Process Automation Engineer (Oil, Gas, Chemicals) – Switzerland, Basel area
- Elaboration of specifications, inquiries and ordering of all measuring and control engineering
- Design of loop diagrams
- Design and testing of automation solutions for our process plants
- Installation supervision and approval of plants in our production
- Sales support during the tendering phase
- Instrumentation support during commissioning of plants mainly in Europe
- Travel within Europe, approx. 10 – 15%
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering/Industrial IT or an equivalent education
- 5-7 years of experience in the ATEX area and process automation
- Specification of components for measuring and control systems
- Experience in Siemens TIA Portal or similar
- Commissioning of chemical plants in hazardous areas
- Fluency in English language + French or/and German language is an advantage
- You work independently, you are flexible and reliable, you identify yourself as
- communicative, goal and team-oriented and you are willing to travel occasionally
- Flexibility and willingness to travel extensively, also at short notice.
- Candidates with valid permits from EU or Switzerland have first consideration.
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Competitive employment conditions
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: : Process Automation Engineer (Oil, Gas, Chemicals) – Switzerland, Basel area
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform:
The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.