Project Manager (IT, software)
Germany (Bavaria), Wurzburg area
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an manufacturing & e-commerce company) we are recruiting for the position of:
Project Manager (IT, software) – Germany (Bavaria), Wurzburg area
We are looking for a talented Project Manager, who will be responsible for software development, digitization and IT development tasks. The ideal candidate is someone who actively looks for optimal solutions and is able to solve problems. Employer – a family company with over 20 years of experience in designing, manufacturing and distributing innovative sports textiles.
- Verifying internal and external requirements for future projects
- Strategic and operational cooperation on IT development and software projects
- Project management and support in daily operations
- Project management including digital transformation of in-house production and online operations
- Project planning and management with internal software development department
- Analysis and optimization of IT processes and doing concepts and reports
- Performance of system testing of customized IT applications and accepting and releasing applications
- Market analysis and identification of new business partners
- Documentation of data and decisions
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Analytical and conceptual skills with a goal-oriented mindset
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Commercial experience in project management (we are also open to candidates who are at the beginning of their career)
- Great verbal and written communication (in English)
- High motivation, ability to work in a team, engagement and loyalty
- Excellent organization of own and team work
Nice to have:
- Communication skills in German
Education and Certification:
- University degree in the field of business administration, business information technology or similar
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Salary: up to approx. € 50.000 gross yearly
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in German or English at:
Subject: Project Manager (IT, software) – Germany (Bavaria), Wurzburg area
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.