PROJECT / PROGRAM MANAGER
Own products for global players.
Remotely 100%, self-employment in EU.
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international software company developing own products for global players) we are recruiting for the position of:
PROJECT / PROGRAM MANAGER – Remotely 100%
The Project / Program Manager leads complex, cross-company strategic initiatives and/or campaigns. You serve as the bridge between critical business functions such as Business Development, Marketing, Creative, Product, Design and Engineering teams, aligning stakeholders and shepherding teams through the process of bringing strategic initiatives to life. You will lead the end-to-end scoping, planning, execution, and launch of initiatives to deliver success for clients and product teams.
You are a strategic partner to the Management, Customer Success and Engineering teams. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover new ways of doing things, and work collaboratively with stakeholders. You thrive in ambiguity, demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight, have excellent communication and organizational skills, and work well in an external-facing role, interfacing regularly with client-executives and key decision-makers.
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- 5-7+ years Program Management, Project Management, Account Management, Operations or relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions. An ability to translate vague problems into crisp structure, organizing a path forward and driving an initiative over the goal-line
- Track record of managing and shipping impactful product and project initiatives in a digital product organization and/or matrixed organization
- Background in establishing systems, building processes and structure where little exists, and demonstrated flexibility to get things done
- Proven ability to work within an ambiguous, fast-paced, hyper-growth organization
- Experience working with product, engineering and custom success teams
- Demonstrable skills and experience working directly with clients and external stakeholders in program/project management, sales, negotiation and/or mediation
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Polish speaking, if German is a second language this is a major bonus
Nice to have:
- Deep knowledge and familiarity working within Project / Program Management and interfacing with engineering, product and customer success teams
- Experience working with leading project and work management tools; bonus points if familiar working with Wrike and Jira
- Open to working as a self-employed person (B2B contract)
Education and Certification:
- BA/BS degree
- Full-time & long-term contract directly with our client (B2B is is preferred)
- Salary depends on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Private medical health care program
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: PROJECT / PROGRAM MANAGER – Remotely 100%
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.