For our Business Partner (IT) we are recruiting for the position of:
Senior C++ Embedded Developer (ADAS) – Germany, Munich
Our client is an Autonomous Driving Technology leader working with a major German OEM. This is the place to be to develop and apply your skills in this sector.
Candidate will be part of the feature development team to extract new features from a data repository consisting of sensor and test vehicle data. His/her role will be a C++ Senior Embedded Developer (ADAS).
The chosen candidates can count on support in relocation.
Expectations (knowledge / experience):
- Higher education corresponding with the role
- Professional experience at similar role (with commercial projects)
- Any level for engineers with AD/ADAS Experience
- 4 years plus for excellent C++ development skills automotive domain ideally
- 8 years plus of excellent C++ development from other engineering domains
Good knowledge of:
- C++ development skills, automotive feature development in preferred in the area of AD, ADAS and Infotainment
- C++ version 14 or 17. Version 11 is acceptable if at an expert level and can easily demonstrate that he/she can jump to a higher version
- Linux e.g. Ubuntu / Windows 10
- Automated Driving or ADAS Feature development is highly desirable
- Image Processing/Object Fusion
- Knowledge of Robot operating system (ROS), VEOS
- Understanding of Container e.g. docker, VMs, Openstack, Nodepool, Openshift
- Experience with Continuous integration systems (zuul, jenkins), processes
- Use of Repositories e.g. git and review systems github, artifactory, svn
- Execute projects with SCRUM
- English B2 or higher (must have)
- German (will be a plus, but it is not required)
additionally nice to have:
- The right to work in the EU
- Long – term contract
- Competitive employment conditions, as good as candidate is
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: : Senior C++ Embedded Developer (ADAS) – Germany, Munich
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform:
The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.
Alpharec – excellent recruitment agency Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Cracow Poznan, Lodz), rekrutacja, executive search, HR consulting