Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our Business Partner (an international semiconductor company) we are recruiting for the position of:
Senior Camera Staff Engineer – Switzerland, Zurich Area
- Design and development of camera systems architectures for 3D imaging systems
- Analyze and simulate 3D imaging systems including receiving optics and image sensors key parameters
- Drive system architecture definition and defining system trade-offs, interfacing with optical engineers, IC designers and system engineers
- Support SW/FW development team with definition of interface specifications/requirements between camera and Android HW/SW platform.
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Physics
- >4 years of work experience in related field
- Proven experience with system modelling tools, MATLAB or similar
- Strong background on mobile camera modules/systems, HW architecture, Android HW/SW platform
- Very good communication skills in English
- Able to manage priorities of multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment
- Innovative attitude and self-motivate
- Strong background on 3D visions systems: time-of-flight, active stereo, structured light
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Competitive employment conditions
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: : Senior Camera Staff Engineer – Switzerland, Zurich area
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform:
The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.
Alpharec – excellent recruitment agency Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Cracow Poznan, Lodz), recruitment, executive search, HR consulting