SENIOR RELEASE MANAGER
Own products for global players.
Remotely 100%, self-employment in EU.
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international software company developing own products for global players) we are recruiting for the position of:
SENIOR RELEASE MANAGER – Remotely 100%
You will be a part of the Engineering team in a crucial role that will take ownership of the release management area for all releases. In this role, you should be highly analytical with a sharp eye for detail and posess excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in project management and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will become the first subject-matter expert that will manage the quality, consistency and efficiency of our releases.
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across our product portfolio and participate in key to discuss release scope and roadblocks
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews and draft Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans, as well as sprint release logs
- Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification list
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Software development background required, with minimally 3+ years of DEV XP.
- 3+ years of Release management XP
- Solid understanding of project management principles and experience in managing IT projects
- Formal training in project management practices preferred
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Polish speaking, if German is a second language this is a major bonus
Nice to have:
- Open to working as a self-employed person (B2B contract)
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Full-time & long-term contract directly with our client (B2B is is preferred)
- Salary depends on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Private medical health care program
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: SENIOR RELEASE MANAGER – Remotely 100%
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.
Alpharec – excellent recruitment agency Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Cracow Poznan, Lodz), recruitment, executive search, HR consulting