SHOP MANAGER FOR THE NETHERLANDS
e-commerce platform, international environment
Remotely 100% or Wroclaw
Full-time, long-term, stable employment
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international e-commerce company) we are recruiting for the position of:
SHOP MANAGER FOR THE NETHERLANDS – Remotely or Wroclaw
The Shop Manager is responsible for the demand in the Dutch market and has a real impact on both sales and related processes. Participates in innovative projects in a dynamically developing e-commerce company.
Goal of the Position: execution of budget and growth plans for the market and the group.
Projects carried out in this position: enhancement of category tree, improvement of turnover generating tools.
Your daily tasks consist of:
- Analysis and planning of sales, collaboration with sales and operational departments, implementation of processes and projects to support the achievement of objectives, supervision of trainees
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
- Fluency in Dutch
- General knowledge of e-commerce industry
- Very good knowledge of English (work in international environment)
- Extensive knowledge of the specifics of the core market – the Netherlands
- Minimum one-year experience in a similar position
- Ability to analyze data and current market trends
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- High communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Openness to changes
Education and Certification:
- University degree in the field related to the role, preferably with economics profile
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Salary depends on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role.
- 100% remote work or visiting an office in Wroclaw (city center)
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: SHOP MANAGER FOR THE NETHERLANDS – Remotely or Wroclaw
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.