≤ 150 PLN or € 33
+ VAT / 1h
Alpharec - job, recruitment & executive search agency active in Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Cracow)
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our Business Partner (international software house with own innovative products for smarter facility management) we are recruiting for the position of:
Senior Android Developer - REMOTELY 100%
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be part of the engineering frontend team and will be working on the user and administration frontend that forms the core of the product. You will be expected to be able to drive development on parts of the code base proactively and independently.
- You will be responsible for engineering and implementing code in a way that Continuous Delivery system can take advantage of. Later on, there will be opportunities to dabble in Artificial Intelligence powered features.
- Communication skills
- Preferred B2B contract with a self-employed person registered within the European Union
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
- +3 years of commercial experience in developing Android applications
- Familiar with Gradle, Git, Rest and Android Studio
- Familiar with Dagger 2, RxJava 2 and MVP/MVVM architecture, Android Architecture Components
- Good knowledge of Kotlin/Java
- Experienced in using REST APIs to integrate mobile applications with server-side systems
- Experienced with Android SDK
- Familiar with Android’s UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices
- Writing clean, elegant code
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Speaking English fluently (speaking Polish is not required)
- Knowledge of tools we are using: Figma, Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge of BLE & NFC APIs for communication with accessories
- Work on helpful and advanced software solutions with many new technologies
- Multinational, experienced and dynamic team
- 100% remote work with possibility to work from the office located in Warsaw, Poland
- Work in an organization operating on the global market
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: : Senior Android Developer - REMOTELY 100%
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform:
The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.