SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER
Big Data Processing
IT, SaaS, global market, Web apps
Remotely 100% or Wroclaw, Poland
Full-time, long-term, B2B contract or full employment
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international software company developing own SaaS products available globally) we are recruiting for the position of:
SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER (Big Data Processing, Web Apps) – Remotely 100%
You will have a real impact on technology choice. The ideal candidate is someone who actively looks for optimal solutions and has knowledge to recommend efficient technologies. Current team – 4 people.
- Design, implementation and development of software solutions based on Azure Cloud
- System migration from AWS to Azure cloud (current project)
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong experience in software backend development of WEB APPS in NODE.js (preferable) or in JAVA or less in C#, Python
- Strong experience in relational databases, preferable in PostgreSQL or related.
- Great verbal and written communication (in English)
Nice to have:
- Experience in Database Administration (big plus)
- Experience in Azure Cloud, especially in Databases on Azure
- Experience in Kubernetes (K8s)
- Experience in Data processing, specially in data warehouses or/and knowledge graphs
Education and Certification:
- University degree in the field of computer science
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Salary: up to approx. 330.000 PLN + VAT per year (B2B contract). Final salary depends on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role.
- Full employment is possible too.
- 100% remote work. Openness to meet the team in Wroclaw would be welcomed.
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in Polish or English at:
Subject: SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER (Big Data Processing) – Remotely 100%
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.