Senior iOS Developer
Mobile Apps for global players.
US based software company.
Remotely 100%, self-employment in EU.
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international software company developing own products for global players) we are recruiting for the position of:
Senior iOS Developer – Remotely 100%
- Communication skills
- Preferred B2B contract with a self-employed person registered within the European Union
- You will be part of the engineering team and will be working on mobile apps for big global players. You will be expected to be able to drive development on parts of the code base proactively and independently.
- You will be responsible for engineering and implementing code in a way that Continuous Delivery system can take advantage of.
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- +3 years of commercial experience in developing iOS applications
- Familiar with Swift & Cocoa Touch, and some Objective-C
- Understanding of reactive programming concepts (RxSwift, RxCocoa)
- Hands-on knowledge of iOS frameworks and libraries: Alamofire, Firebase
- Have experience with Fastlane & AppStore Connect for app deployment
- Familiar with iOS UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices
- Writing clean, elegant code
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Ability to present and clearly explain your work to others
- Experience collaborating in multifunctional teams
- Good verbal and written communication in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge / experience in Android Apps development.
- Knowledge of tools we are using: Figma, Jira
Education and Certification:
- An University degree or 4 years of commercial experience
- Full-time & long-term contract directly with our client (B2B is is preferred, but full employment is possible too)
- Salary depends on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: Senior iOS Developer – Remotely 100%
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.