SENIOR REACT DEVELOPER
WEB apps, data & process visualisation
Highly specialised software company (oil & gas)
Full-time, long-term, B2B contract
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international software company developing web apps for global players – oil & gas industry) we are recruiting for the position of:
SENIOR REACT DEVELOPER – Remotely 100%
You will work on software products and solutions provide upstream oil and gas companies with practical and robust workflows for field development, reservoir surveillance and production operations.
- Participate in requirement, technical discussion
- Design and development required React components / screens / functionalities
- Individual contributor / team player
- Follow coding standards & process
- Code review and bug fixes
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
- Strong experience in React development
- State Management (Redux / Apollo / etc.)
- Material UI component design & custom development
- CSS style (Bootstrap & Material UI)
- Great verbal and written communication (in English)
Good to have:
- Chart libraries (High charts / D3)
- Restful API integration
- Data tables / Grid libraries & customization
Nice to have:
- Nice to have Skills,
- Map libraries
- .Net Core – Web API
Education and Certification:
- University degree in the field of computer science
- Full-time & long-term B2B contract based on self-employment
- Salary: up to approx. 360.000 PLN + VAT per year (B2B contract). Final salary depends on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role.
- 100% remote work.
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: SENIOR REACT DEVELOPER – Remotely 100%
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.