- CATEGORY MANAGEMENT
e-commerce platform, international environment
Remotely 100% or Wroclaw
Full-time, long-term, stable employment
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international e-commerce company) we are recruiting for the position of:
TEAM LEAD – CATEGORY MANAGEMENT – Remotely or Wroclaw
- You are responsible for leading an international Team of 10+ people in the area of Category Management
- You take over the End-to-end responsibility in leading the commercial planning cycle for the Private shopping campaigns in line with the company strategy
- You develop and drive initiatives to improve traffic, conversion and demand of the campaigns together with the Category Managers
- Your Daily Tasks consist of developing the exchange between the different department (Purchasing, CRM and CM) to ensure the best possible success of our campaigns and promotions
- Developing the Corporate Responsibility within the CM forms also part of your duties such as ensuring the long-term planning horizon and the strategical development of the department
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
- You already have gained experience in a TL position in Category Management or a similar area, ideally in the e-commerce industry
- You are experienced in working with large internal teams in a cross-functional environment
- Very good knowledge of English (C1), German is a plus
- You have very good Excel skills
- Your analytical skills combined with a creative mindset enables you to take into consideration consumer insights/trends and to translate them to consumers’ needs from different markets
- You are a great communicator and experienced in stakeholder management
- You are a solution orientated person with an entrepreneurial attitude – You thrive in a fast paced and growing business and you act proactively
Education and Certification:
- University degree in the field related to the role
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Salary depends on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role.
- 100% remote work or visiting an office in Wroclaw (city center)
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: TEAM LEAD – CATEGORY MANAGEMENT – Remotely or Wroclaw
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.