UI DESIGNER (web & mobile apps)
Products for global players.
Remotely 100%, self-employment in EU.
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international software company developing products for global players) we are recruiting for the position of:
UI DESIGNER (web & mobile apps) – Remotely 100%
We are looking for UI Designer who is Figma and/or Adobe XD experts with many years of visual design creating dashboards and working with lots of data analytics and at least 2 years of Figma / Adobe XD.
Your Visual Design Chops: As a visual design rockstar, you will be responsible for the design and orchestration of visual elements in a systemic composition. You will produce client-ready visual design deliverables at high quality.
- Collaborate fluidly with developers and stakeholders
- Translate brand principles, themes, and moods into strategic frameworks for visual expressions
- Create scalable design language systems for typography, color, components, and layouts
- Craft user interfaces and dashboards for digital consumer and enterprise products
- Help participate in evolving brand identities and brand collateral
- Create multi-media narratives that tell engaging stories of a team, project, or deliverable, with the audience and communication objective in mind
- Design wireframes, user flow diagrams and application maps
- Create and test interactive prototypes in figma or XD
- Document interaction guidelines
- Prioritize MVP features and build a backlog
- Support the definition of roadmaps in collaboration with strategy and technology teams
- Evolve brand expression; by building on either existing direction, or creating one from scratch
- Create expressions for mood, tone, look/feel to help clients position their product, brand, or service
- Harmonize utilitarian needs of the user (accessibility, usability, navigation, key features) with more emotional values of design to create unique and distinguished brand equity for the client
- Drive collaboration with marketing, brand, strategy, and editorial teams to align from the design purpose to the execution roadmap
- Collaboratively create digital product concepts that push the bar for quality and excellence in a given field/industry
- Craft a foundation for Design System, typography, iconography, color, grid, and design components
- Frame a vision for art direction, photography, and illustration to reinforce product/service vision
- Craft brand identities and brand collateral
- Support the team with guidance for visual expression
- Create multi-media artifacts which tell the story of the work in an impactful way
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- 4+ years of professional UI dashboard building visual design experience (although you might have had a different job title, like “UI designer”)
- Highly developed design skills, demonstrated in your portfolio in dribbble or behance of recent work
- Confident presentation and storytelling abilities
- Proficiency with contemporary design and prototyping tools and methods (Adobe CC, Figma/XD,…)
- Well-developed core design skills, demonstrated in your portfolio of recent work
- Willingness to quickly learn and grow your design skills on the job
- Ability to present and clearly explain your work to others
- Experience collaborating in multifunctional teams
- Good verbal and written communication in English
Nice to have:
- Open to working as a self-employed person (B2B contract)
- Animation skills and experience
- Experience working/interning in a variety of organizations (start-up, corporate, agency/consultancy)
Education and Certification:
- A University degree in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or a related design or behavioral science discipline
- Full-time & long-term B2B contract
- Salary depends on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: UI DESIGNER (web & mobile apps) – Remotely 100%
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: email@example.com. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.