UX LEAD DESIGNER
Wroclaw / remotely
(e-commerce, team leading, B2B)
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international e-commerce company) we are recruiting for the position of:
UX LEAD DESIGNER (e-commerce) – Wroclaw / Remotely
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone, who have a “get-it-done” attitude, together with ability to effectively communicate and cooperate with both tech and business world, not forgetting about own UX team. In details:
- Leading and inspiring your team of UX/UI designers,
- Preparing lo-fi/hi-fi prototypes and designs,
- Working closely with Product Owners on design proposals and UX strategy, to fulfil the best both business goals and customer needs,
- Planning and conducting UX research when necessary,
- Coordinating work on our Design System, with close cooperation with our development teams.
- Agile, Scrum, JIRA, A/B testing, close cooperation between business and development, openness, honesty.
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience (must have):
- at least 5 years of commercial experience,
- rich portfolio of work explaining the “why” behind your decisions and process, preferably in an ecommerce area,
- “get-it-done attitude”,
- ability to clearly communicate your work and decisions to other designers, devs and business stakeholders,
- fluent English,
- reliable and honest.
- good understanding of the development process,
- experience in Figma (unless you convince us to use other tools),
- experience in designing both web and mobile applications,
- knowledge about common accessibility issues and good practices,
- good understanding of web analytics,
- ability to work and design based on data.
Nice to have:
- basic understanding of SEO/SEM,
- ability to challenge decisions,
- sense of humour,
Education and Certification:
- University degree in the field related with the role
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Salary: up to approx. 120-140 PLN + VAT per hour
- 50-100% remote work
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Private healthcare
- Language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Office located in Wroclaw
- Many interesting employer’s initiatives
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in English at:
Subject: UX LEAD DESIGNER (e-commerce) – Wroclaw / Remotely
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.
Alpharec – excellent recruitment agency Poland (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Cracow Poznan, Lodz), recruitment, executive search, HR consulting