Windows System Administrator
Active Directory, PowerShell
e-commerce platform, Wroclaw, Poland
remotely 50%, B2B or full employment
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (an international e-commerce company) we are recruiting for the position of:
Windows System Administrator – Wroclaw, Remotely 50%
We are looking for a talented System Administrator showing high work ethic. Your experience with Active Directory and knowledge of PowerShell will be helpful. You will work for a company developing own international e-commerce platform.
- You will work in a modern tech stack world: React frontend, cloud-based & virtualized infrastructure, service-oriented architecture & event based communication
- The following technologies await you: AWS, docker, kubernetes, microservices, GoLang, React, JSS, Jest, ES6/Typescript
- We work agile: You will become a part of well-rehearsed agile teams of versatile and experienced Web Developers, dedicated Product Owner and Scrum Master
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience on similar role
- Knowledge of PowerShell and at least basic skills in script writing
- Experience in working with systems to manage endpoints – ideally Baramundi, but it is not necessary (you will be trained)
- Experience in supporting software development teams (experience from businesses such as software house or e-commerce is appreciated)
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Good communication skills, because this role requires constant contact with the business (IT and non-IT people)
- Full-time & long-term contract
- Salary: up to approx. PLN 240 k + VAT per year (or adequately at full employment)
- It can be 50% remote work
- Office located in the city center (Old Town)
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- Big amount of trust and independence
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Private healthcare
- Language courses
- Flexible working hours
- Many interesting employer’s initiatives
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in Polish or English at:
Subject: Windows System Administrator – Wroclaw, Remotely 50%
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.