Software solutions for customer service
Mid-size software company operating globally
Remotely 100% or Wroclaw
Full-time, long-term, B2B contract
Alpharec is an excellent recruitment agency operating in an international environment since 2006. Our clients represent the following industries: IT & Engineering, new technologies, production and professional services for business. We recruit programmers, engineers, experienced specialists, industry experts, sales masters and managers. Thanks to valuable experience, know-how and very hard work we deliver results to our clients, fantastic and admired employers.
This time, for our fantastic Business Partner (a mid-size international software company operating globally developing solutions for customer service) we are recruiting for the position of:
XAMARIN DEVELOPER – Remotely 100%
We are looking for a talented XAMARIN DEVELOPER, who will join our client, an international business with R&D site in Poland.
- Work on loyalty and online ordering applications for global restaurant chains. Both development (80%) and maintenance (20%). Small and flexible team. Big impact on the product. Direct cooperation with designers and clients.
Expectations (knowledge / experience / skills):
Knowledge and Experience:
- Commercial experience on similar role
- Good understanding of web, mobile and desktop applications
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Personal attributes – ability to think logically and analytically, reliability, attention to details, highly self-motivated, proactivity
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Polish
- C#- .NET and ASP.NET (at least basic level)
- MVVM Pattern
Technologies (nice to have):
- Azure Platform
- CI / CD Tools (eg. AppCenter)
Nice to have:
- Open to work as a self-employed person (B2B contract)
Education and Certification:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Full-time & long-term B2B contract directly with our client
- Salary depends on your experience, skill set, and fit for the role
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Interesting job and challenging tasks
- International environment of work
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Private medical health care program
- Sport benefits
- Polish office located in Wrocław (Old Town)
If you are interested to work with us, please send your CV in Polish or English at:
Subject: XAMARIN DEVELOPER – Remotely 100%
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Please add the following statement to the application each time: „I agree to the processing by Alpharec Sp. z o.o. my personal data disclosed in the application documents in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) for this and subsequent recruitment processes carried out by Alpharec Sp. z o.o., for a period of 2 years from the date of submitting my data.”
In addition, we inform: The administrator of your personal data acquired in the recruitment process is Alpharec Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Wrocław, ul. Pomorska 32. You can contact the Inspector of Personal Data Protection using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be processed in order to carry out recruitment processes (legal basis: Article 22¹ § 1 of the Labor Code in relation to Article 6 (1) c. Regulation of 27 April 2016. Regulation of the RODO as part of the implementation of the legal obligation on the data administrator). Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in recruitment processes. Entrusted personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the date of their transfer. Expected categories of recipients of data: recruiters and persons deciding about employment on the part of our clients. Applicable rights: the right to request the administrator to access personal data relating to himself, rectify them, remove or limit processing, as well as the right to object and the right to transfer data and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Alpharec Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Employment Agencies in Poland: 3957.